Well, I haven’t written my goals down for 2 weeks! A trip to TN and then 1 week to recover. Here I am, back in the regular swing of things. At least I am for 2 weeks, then it will be a trip to CA on April 30 to meet our grandson! I was also busy finishing up the final touches on my first ebook that is now published!
This Week’s Goals:
- Memorize 1 Peter 1:3 and Psalm 100:4
- Finish Desiring God; Continue John Paton’s autobiography. Begin Sent.
- Continue reading Dogs Of Winter.
- Begin memorizing The Beatitudes
- Play board games 3 nights instead of movies/computer time
- Go on a date with Mike
- Begin knitting baby blanket
- Write a letter to a friend in prison
- Send package to Andrew
This week’s schedule:
Monday- Deliver dinner to the men’s homeless shelter
Tuesday- Homeschool co-op, 12:15-3:00
Wednesday- Date with Mike
Thursday- Volunteer tutoring at elementary school