Last week’s goals:
Memorize John 14:1-2 Continue reading Writing Life Stories and Pilgrim’s Progress; Begin Another Place at the Table(I finished Another Place at the Table- excellent book!) Work on ebook for 2 hours total
Date with Lillia
- Memorize Psalm 90:1-6 (Only got up to verse 5)
4 more chapters of Never Fall Down
- Listen to Bible 4 nights together (Only did 3; this seems to be the usual now.)
Take at least one walk together, just Mike and me, around camp
Continue new knitting project
- Write a letter to our sponsor child and one other person- the one I didn’t get to last week! (Did not get to it again! I will try to knock this out at the beginning of the week.)
This Week’s Goals:
- Memorize John 14:3 & 6
- Continue reading Writing Life Stories and Pilgrim’s Progress; Begin Desiring God; Finish Unstoppable (This wasn’t on last week’s list, but I received a complimentary copy in the mail during the week in exchange for me writing a review- to be posted next week).
- Work on ebook for 2 hours total
- Date with Josie
- Memorize Psalm 90:1-8
- Finish Never Fall Down; I basically had to skip a lot of this book. I read ahead a chapter at a time and the book ended up being way gorier than I thought. I’m glad that I was able to read about Arn’s life, but even for an adult, the book has been dark and disturbing.
- Listen to Bible 3 nights together
- Take at least one walk together, just Mike and me, around camp
- Finish knitting project; Begin a new one, maybe something for my grandbaby!
- Write a letter to our sponsor child
This week’s schedule:
Monday- Deliver dinner to men’s homeless shelter
Tuesday- Homeschool co-op 12:15-3:00; Community Group potluck at our house at night
Wednesday- Kaylie’s art class 9:30-11:30; Date with Josie during art class
Thursday- Meet with ladies from church to talk about upcoming retreat?
Friday- Scarlet’s 3rd birthday!
Sunday- Homeschool mom’s group in Shelbyville, 4pm